Where Faith and Knowledge Meet
Media and Technology
The Media and Technology Resources available at Summerville Catholic School:
- Traditional learning methods are not completely supplanted by "screen time," as we empathize the importance of a balanced perspective and experience with technology.
- The Catholic moral basis for how we utilize, create, and evangelize through all media.
- Class set of tablets for teachers to use with students in the classroom. (Chromebooks for every class coming Fall 2018)
- A true Media center that contains classics of literature as well as access to a variety of appropriate technology for the learning environment. Visit our library website: https://scs-ind.kari.opalsinfo.net/bin/home
- Touchscreen Promethean boards used in every classroom.